jueves, 10 de marzo de 2016

Taylor Aboard

In the last chapters Taylor, Belly´s best friend went to spend a little bit of the summer with Belly´s family. Belly was very happy at first but then Taylor arrived and she started acting like an attention seeker with all the boys. Taylor acted very different in front of the boys than she do to Belly´s. Belly was tired and mad because who likes being friend or even best friend of someone who is going to be different in front of boys or just in general other people. I think that Belly has all the right to be mad because she invited her and Taylor is behaving bad so that is not okay.

"Things couldn't stay the same forever."
This quote is so true because no matter how hard you want something to stay the same forever sometimes they just don't fit anymore. Life is like a puzzle yoy can't put a piece that doesn't fit and you have to learn to let it go. I wish that things stay the same forever but sometimes it's not meant to be so it will not be. I think that Belly is refering to this quote because she hoped that they will go every summer down there to the beach but sometimes things just change and they need to be different. I know it is difficult to let it go but sometimes it hurts more to hold on than to let it go. 


"She and I were still friends, not best friends, not like we used to be. But we were still friends. She'd known me my whole life. It's hard to throw away history. It was like you were throwing away a part of yourself."

This is literally the saddest thing that I've read. I can't imagine the day I'll loose my best friend I will literally die because she is the most important thing I have in my life. I think that Belly is feeling really bad because loosing your best friend is not just loosing a person is loosing a part of yourself. This is so sad because Taylor really changed around the boys so I infer that Belly feels really bad and betrayed. 


This was one of the saddest parts of the book that I've read so far. I think that belly is going through a really hard time with Sussanah's condition and also losing her best friend. She can't rely on her anymore and one of the best things of having a best friend is that she is always going to be there for you and you can always rely on her. I think that we will have more surprises as I keep reading the book and I kind of like that. Taylor treated Belly bad so I hope that change in the next chapters or I at least I hope she goes back home soon. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario