lunes, 21 de diciembre de 2015

The end

Anne's tells us about all her feelings and that she believes that people are good. In August of 1944 was Anne's last entry and she had a lot of mixed feelings until that day. She also realizes that she has two sides. A side that everyone sees and a side that only she sees. Then they took her to the concentration camp. 

"Sympathy, Love, Fortune... We all have these qualities but still tend to not use them."

This is so true, most people now days don't care about love and love is very important in life. I think that love make families and your family makes you really happy. People have a weird image of love and it's not how it was before, people don't write letter anymore, they text. We should start seeing things in life more clearly and realize what is more important. And she is right we don't use this qualities.



"I've reached the point where I hardly care whether I live or die. The world will keep on turning without me, I can't do anything to change events anyway."

This is so sad because actually she is really important for some people. But she is right in someway she can't change some events. But I think is really sad that she thinks that way. The world will keep running without her but she makes happy a lot of people. I have felt like this sometimes and is the worst.



So the book finished. This is so sad like all the story but it shows how strong Anne is and all her family too. This book taught me a lot of lessons and how to see the bright side in life even when you had a bad day or something because it's not the end. She is one of the most interesting and strong people I had ever read about. Anne frank is really a role model and So thankful and that is what it counts. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario