domingo, 20 de diciembre de 2015

It all began with a diary

Anne was a 13 year old Jew girl who went through a lot in one year. On Anne's 13 birthday her parents gave her a diary, and she was very excited because she now had something to count on. She felt that no one understood her even though she had a lot of friends she felt that she needed someone or something to tell all her secrets and things to. But in a month everything took the wrong path, they called her sister Margot to appear in front of the authorities, that's when Anne's family realize that they have to hide somewhere. All the family moved to a secret thing that it was behind a book case. 

"I hope I will be able to confide everything to you, as I have never been able to confide in anyone, and I hope you will be a great source of comfort and support". 

This was one of the first things Anne writes on her diary which she named kitty. She was very happy because for the first time she had "someone" to count on, and to write and express herself. She felt that nobody really like understood her and she felt that she didn't had a confidant. Anne may have friends but she isn't really open to them about specific things. I things that this diary will help Anne with all her problems and to letting out things that she can't tel people, or just don't feel safe telling. 




"I'll begin from the moment I got you, the moment I saw you lying on the table among my other birthday presents. (I went along when you were bought, but that doesn't count).

I think that a diary is a really good way to express yourself without really talking and I think this will help Anne a lot. It seems she was very happy to receive it because you can assume that if you read what she wrote. This is a great source of showing people now days how was life in the World War ll. Every person needs a little bit of time to her or himself and a diary is a great way of telling your feelings but not exactly.



So far I am liking this book a lot and I think that this will teach me a lot of lessons in life. I am looking forward to finishing this book and realizing how wonderful is life. So far I've seen that Anne is a really nice girl who has a lot of friends but she can't tell them a lot of things just because she doesn't feel comfortable. I know that I am going to love this book because I like learning about other cultures and other peoples life's. I think that in the next chapters they are going to start living a bit of a different life. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario