sábado, 24 de octubre de 2015

Flipped Again

Bryce Loski is a new boy in town and by his luck his neighbor is Julianna Baker. Julianna is a really extroverted girl, she likes to be in everything, so the first day Bryce arrive to town she went and got inside the moving truck of Bryce and she started moving boxes and she just wanted to help. From the second Julianna got into the truck. They accidentaly hold hands, for Juli was the best moment ever but for Bryce was the beginning of something that he wont like. And that was how everything was Flipped.


"All I've ever wanted is for Juli Baker to leave me alone. For her to back off - you know, just give me some space." (8)

Bryce never was a fan of the crush Juli had for him. Julianna is that typical kinnd of girl that like if she wants something she will do anything to get it. Bryce was really streassed out because Juli started stalking him and he just wanted to be alone. AJuli had a crush for him for like seven years and I think that's what Bryce is trying to express in that quote, that she never left him alone and that was all he wanted.I think that it will be very difficult going with my crush to school but also leaving next to him.



"The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. Honestly, one look at him and I became a lunatic. It's his eyes. Something in his eyes. They're blue, and framed in the blackness of his lashes, they're dazzling. Absolutely breathtaking."
On the other side there is Julianna literally watching every thing about Bryce and she just like want to be his friend and that's all. Even though she is like seven years old she is literally deeply in love with Bryce and I find that very cute. I fell a connection because I'm exactly like that  when I see my crush so I found that really funny. Juli liked Bryce from the first time she saw him or that is what it seems. Juli is so nice and I really think Bryce should appreciate her and treat her good.




I think that in the next chapters they will like go to school and see eachother and that kinf of stuff. I really wish that in the next chapters Bryce will treat Julianna good and just be nice to her. This was a very good beggining because it showed both Juli's and Bryce's point of view. Is so interesting that it makes me want to keep reading. I know this will teach me a really good message and also entretain me.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario