sábado, 24 de octubre de 2015

the turn over

Bryce had a really big turn over when his grandparent went to live with him. Julianna was a little bit obssesed with a Sycamore tree, every morning she will climb on the tree and see how far the bus was. Sudeendly the owner of the place where the tree was decided that he wanted to contruct something there and that was really heartbreaking for Juliann because the tree was like his best friend. Juli didn't take the bus for a really long time and Bryce started noticing and he was like "worried" for her but he didn't wanted to show her that he cared for her. That tree was like Juli's happy place that's why she was so sad about it.

"This was the beginning of my soon-to-become-acute awareness that the girl cannot take a hint. Of any kind. Does she zip on home like a kid should when they´ve been invited to leave? No. She says, "Oh, my mom knows where I am. She said it was fine."

Juliana is a really extroverted girl she likes to be into everything. If you look at the quote you can see that Juliana is a girl that likes to get like attention. Bryce was pretty sure that Juliana was going to be big trouble since the day he meet her or well the day she invade his truck. Juli is like a really hiper girl and if you look at the quote you can see that Juli´s mom is also okay with Juli going to other people houses and visiting new neighbors. Juliana just saw Bryce and she was like wow and I think that, that´s why she feels so comfortable around him.



"Mom puts her arm around me and says, "Bryce, honey, why don´t you show Julianna around the house

I can imagine how Bryce was the second his mom told him that. I pictured that he was like very ashamed because I think he realized that Juli had a little crush on him and his mom is telling him to go in and show her the house. Bryce's mother is a really nice person not like his dad because his dad is like Juli is bad, not like that but his expressions aren't good. Also I think that Juli was happy because Bryce's mom like showed interest in her and she feels wanted there. I hope Bryce's mother makes him realize that he has some kind of feelings for Juli.



In clonclusion i think that Bryce should show Juli that he cares because that will make her happy and I think that is really good to make another soul happy. In the next chapters I think that Bryce will tell Juli something nice or ask her how is she doing after they cuted her favorite tree. I like that Juli is like a really simple girls and she works things out quickly. Bryce right now from my point of view feels like he is the biggest Coca - Cola in the world just because Juli likes him and he doesn't wants to show that he likes her too. This where really interesting chapters but I would want that Bryce tells Juli that he likea her. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario