domingo, 6 de septiembre de 2015

New Beginning

New Beginning

Q and his friends realized that there were more clued so they went with the wish of finding Margo. All the food they take were energizing bars so they were very tired and they spend like twelve hours in the car so they were very tired. They drove day and night just to find Margo. On the hour 24 they finally found Margo. They were very happy because they finally founf Margo but she decided to stay in there because she was tired of the paper town and all the paper people and the paper stuff.

"She tries to turn away from me, but I grab her shoulders and hold her in front on me and say, "Did you ever think about what your leaving meant? About Ruthie? About me or Lacey or any of other people who cared about you? No. Of course you didn't. Because if it doesn't happen to you. it doen't happen at all. Isn't that it, Margo? Isn't?"" (373)

I really find that Q freaked out here because he thinks Margo is just thinking in her. I understand that Q is like this because he did all that was posible so he can just find Margo even though they weren't anything not even related. I don't really think that Margo was selfish when she left because she felt
like she wasn't being part of that world. Q is a really brave man after everything he did for Margo he deserves someone who will treat him well. I do relate to this Qoute because sometime I feel like I'm being selfish.








"I think the future deserves our faith. But it is hard to argue with Emily Dickinson. Margo stands up, slings her backpack over one shoulder, and reaches her hand down for me. "Let's take a walk." as we're walking outside, Margo asks for my phone. She punches in a number, and I start to walk away to let her talk, but she grabs my forearm and keeps me with her. So I walk before her out into the field as she talks to her parents." (388)

First of all I found very nice that Margo called her parents. I love how she is there with Q and she like takes him with her and all that stuff. She takes Q's hand and I think he would be really happy because after all he did for her she is treating her really well so I like that. I honestly think they would be the perfect couple of all times. Q is the cutest guy ever.


I loved this book so much, it's like the best book i've read. I loved everything about it and I would read it again without thinking twice. Everything is well structured and I love that. The characters are awesome and I feel like I'm in the book. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario