martes, 25 de agosto de 2015

Clues

Clues

On the previous chapters of Paper Towns Margo's parents called a detective to see if he can find Margo but she's already 18 so they can't do anything about it, Margo's parents and the detective went to Q's house to see if he knew were Margo was or if he knew something. Q saw that in the back of the curtain was a poster and he remembered that Margo's parents told them that sometimes she leave clues so Q Ben and Radar went to Margo's house to investigate. They went to Margo's house and they thought that it was another clue on the door so they brought tools so they can disarm the door and see if it's something there. Q thpught it was a good idea to disarm his door to see if he found something, so he went to the garage to get tools and he actually found a paper with an adress on it.

""Clues," Mr. Spiegelman said, standing up now. The detective had placed the flolder on the table, and Margo's dad leaned forward to look at it with him. "Clues everywere. The day she ran away to Mississipi, she ate alphabet soup and left exactly four letters in her soup bowl: an M, an I, an S, and a P. She was disappointed when we didn't piece it together, although as I told her when she finally returned: "How can we find you when all we know is Mississipi? It"s a big state Margo!"" (135)

One thing that I really don't understand is why Margo's parents aren't worried about Margo. I understand that she has runed away plenty of times but they are her parents and most of the time parents care about their children. They are just like okay she runed away she's already eighteen she
can do whatever she wants but what is she's been in an accident or something, I really find this very pointless. Something that I find that was nice of them was that they realized when Margo left those clues even though they didn't basically found out what it was they now know that she leaves clues. I think that they don't pay much attention to Margo so she runs away often.

"I showered and brushed my teeth and put on dark jeans and a plain black T-shirt. I put Margo's scrap of newspaper in my pocket. I hammered the pins back into their hinges, and then packed. I didn't really know what to throw into my backpack, but I included the doorjamb-opening screwdriver, a printout of the satellite map, directions. a bottle of water, and in case she was there, the Whitman. I wanted to ask her about it." (181)

Something that I found that was really sweet was that Q went to find Margo. He like did't had any reasons to go but he did anyway. He is really brave going to look for Margo because he really doesn't
know where she is or if she is in a dangerous place. He shows that he really cares about Margo and that someday they could be something. Also that he is ditching school so he can go find her.



I think that in the next chapters they aren't going to find Margo. Maybe this time she really has runed away for good, she's already eighteen so basically she didn't run away but she already left and she want to live on a different place that is not a paper town. I still find very nice that Q is going to look for her even though he doesn't know the dangers that can be there. I think that I would do the same as Margo did if my parents treated me the way Margo's parents treat her. And I really admire Q and his friends for doing what they are doing. 




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario