domingo, 6 de septiembre de 2015

Looking for answers

Looking for answers

Q and his friends went to find Margo and they arrived to an address that Margo left. There was a building, they said that the building smelled really bad, like death and they thought Margo was dead, they thought the paper she left was a suicide note. They found more clues so they had more ideas on where she could be. They arrived to an office and Q started searching in every desk in that office trying to find something but he didn't. Q sarted realizing who Margo felt when she wasn't doing what she wants and he realized that she felt empty.

"But hadn't I been trying to do this? I looked up at the maps above my computer. I had tried to plot her posible travels, but just as the grass stood for too much, so Margo stood for too much. It seemed impossible to pin her down with maps. She was too small and the space covered by the maps too big. They were more than a waste of time- they were the physical representation of the total fruitlessness of all of it, my absolute inability to develop the kinds of palms that cover continents, to have the kind of mind the correctly imagines. " (285)

I think that Quentin is has really high expectations about finding Margo. But also he has tried everyway and she just is not going to appear. He is so worried about Margo and you can tell that just by the way he expresess. I think that Q is really worried about Margo because he has feelings for her. It's so nice of him looking for her and doing all this just to find her.





"There were two unripped dots: one looked like Los Angeles, although there were a bunch of towns clustered so close together in Shouthern California that the type overlapped. The other unripped was over Chicago. There was a ripped one in New York that, judging from the location of the hole in the wall, was one of the five boroughs of New York City." (290)

Quentin is looking at every possibility to find her or at least that's my point of view. He is looking and analyzing everything that he can just for Margo and I find that is very cute that he is doing that. Margo could be anywere in the world right now but he is keeping faith and I find that very cute. I honestly don't think I would to that  for someone, maybe for the one I love but I don't really know. Q would be a really nice boyfriend and I think he would help Margo with everything.



In conclution I really liked this chapter. It shows how much Q worries about Margo and how faithful he is about founding her. I think that in the next chapters they are going to fin Margo and they will be very happy especially Q. I'm loving this book so far and I think it will be one of my favorites. Even though the chapters are long they are very interesting so you won't get bored. I'm looking forward to finish this book and I'm almost there.





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario