lunes, 10 de agosto de 2015

Were it all begins

Were it all begings

In the previews chapters of papertowns Margo found out that his boyfiend Jase was cheating on her with one of her best friends. Margo went to Quentins house and she told him that she needed his car because she had some things to do. So Margo took out a list of things that they had to buy before they went on the adventure. They went to the houses of the people that Margo was upset with and do a lot of stuff with all the things they bought before. At the end of the chapters they were at the last floor of a building seeing all the city likeit was made of paper that's why Margo called it a paper town.
"Tonight, darling, we are going to right a lot of wrongs. And we are going to wrong some rights. The first shall be last; the last shall be first; the meek shall do some earth-inheriting." (43).

 I really liked this quote I found that it was very well structured. I think that is also a bit confusing but after reading it right you understand it. I also feel that with this one day I would like to do like it says there right a lot of wrongs and wrong a lot of rights. It's very interesting to see how the author played with the words but he also made it very easy to understand. 

"It's a paper town. I mean look at it, Q: look at all those cul-de-sacs, those streets that turn in on themselves, all the houses that were built to fall apart. All those paper people living in their paper houses, burning the future to stay warm. All the paper kids drinking beer some bum bought for them at the paper conveniece store. Everyone demented with the mania of owning things. All the things paper-thin and paper-frail. And all the people, too. I've lived here for eighteen years and i have never once in my life come across anyone who cares about anything that matters." (79)

I think this is my favorite quote of all times, that I have read and analyzed. I think that is very true how now this days people care more about what brand of clothing you use or how big is your house instead of how nice of a person you are. People also worry about things that don't really matter instead of things that do matter. Or people are with people just because of popularity but you should
really stop worrying about pointless things and pointless drama and go find your true bff someone who you can be yourself with and don't worry because you'll know she will never talk bad about you behind your back. So yeah some people should really get a brain wash and face the real world.



So far I'm really liking this book it's very interesting to see on how many adventures they are going in the future. I'm enjoying it and i think that is very important that you enjoy the book you are reading because it will be more fun and you actually want to read it. Margo is an open minded girl and I like that. One of the most interesting things is that is all about adventure and I love that. I'm looking forward to finishing the book.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario