martes, 12 de abril de 2016

The Most Tragic Wave

On the last chapters of The 5th wave the story was told from Ben Parish, Cassie's crush point of view. He was very sick and he though he would not be able to survive but all of a sudden some people from the army arrived. The army took Ben to a military base and there they gived him meny medicine and he started getting better. All of his family died so he always saw his little sister she just appeard and he tough it was his fault that she is dead so he didn't like it, he also had a locket that his sister had and it was the only thing he could rescue when she was gone. They took him to Wright-Patterson's base and there they told him that he would have to start training because there was going to be a war and he was going to be in the war. 


“But if I'm it, the last of my kind, the last page of human history, like hell I'm going to let the story end this way. I may be the last one, but I am the one still standing. I am the one turning to face the faceless hunter in the woods on an abandoned highway. I am the one not running but facing. Because if I am the last one, then I am humanity. And if this is humanity's last war, then I am the battlefield.” 

This is very important because this shows how some people would give anything just to make sure that the next "generation" lives good and happy. People like this dont care wheather its their last day on earth they want tom kae some kind of impact which would last and help others. I also think that there are a lot of strong people who don't mind getting hurt, they prefer facing things than running away. 



“Some things you can never leave behind. They don't belong to the past. They belong to you.” 

Ben never left his sister's locket no matter where he was going he just never left it and he always took it with him. ANd about memories it's true, no matter if it's a bad or a good memory they will always be with you, and if it is a bad memory it will unt you forever and I know that for personal experience.



In the next chapters I hope that Ben and Cassey can get reunited and be together. This book has a lot of suspence and that is something I like because it just makes me want to keep reading it and that is good because it''s a good way of reading without getting bored. I think that where Ben and all the little kids are it a place from the others and they just want people to trust them so they are making them believe that humans are the others when in reality the "doctors" and "the army" are the others. Ben is a really strong guy because he lost all the members of his family but that never has stoped him from being a warrior.  I think that Ben is a person to look up to as well as all the other people that survived because they have been through a lot and they just keep going. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario