lunes, 18 de abril de 2016

Bearless

Sammy, Cassie's little brother was taken to a base which they said was safe and this aliens couldn't get in there. He was kind of worried because h didnt had his bear because he gaved it to Cassie when they separated them. When all the little children arrived to this base they started doing tests to see different things and then they inserted a little chip which is supposed to help them track the kids. Cassie was shot in the leg and she lost a lot of blood but a good guy helped her out and took her to his house and she was better, the only thing she wanted to do was go and look for Sammy. She told this guy that no matter what she was going to Wrifgh-Petterson base to find Sammy and she didn't care if she ws going alone or with someone.

“In case you're an alien and you're reading this: BITE ME.” 

This was written in Cassies diary and she wrote it in case an alien read her diary. I like how she always keeps like a positive vibe nd like it doesn't matter what is going on right now here but she is making fun of things in a good way. 


“When I cry - when I let myself cry - that's who I cry for. I don't cry for myself. I cry for the Cassie that's gone. And I wonder what that Cassie would think of me. The Cassie who kills.” 

Cassie feels bad because she never have pictured herself as she is now Now she carries a gun everywhere and she killed a man and she never though that she could have done that kind of things. Her world changed so fast she couldn't do anything about it. 


I really hope that in the next chapters Cassie and Sammy can get back to each other because they really need each other. I think that some of the "good guys" may be bad and all this is just a part of an act. I really reccomend you this story because is really fun and I bet you won't get bored. This book has teached me a lot of things such as enojoy everyday because you never know when your last is going to be. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario